We’re glad you’re here
Visitors are always welcome!
הנה מה תב
HOW GOOD AND HOW PLEASANT IT IS FOR BROTHERS TO DWELL IN UNITY
We love that you are visiting with us. Many people want to experience the Jewishness of Yeshua. As a visitor, it would be wise for you to observe in the beginning. Then gradually enter in as the Holy Spirit leads. No special attire or knowledge is necessary. Our hope is that you will feel welcome and comfortable even though the service will likely be different from one to which you are accustomed. Children of all ages are welcome and encouraged to stay with their parents for the entirety of our service. Sometimes children become restless and need a short break. There is an unstaffed nursery available at all times.
Our Shabbat service is 5 services in 1:
1. Praise Service
2. Worship Service
3. Torah Service
4. The Message
What to Expect
- Torah: First 5 books of the Bible
- Yeshua HaMashiach: Jesus the Messiah
- Ruach HaKodesh: The Holy Spirit
- Menorah: 7-branched lampstand
- Tallit: Prayer shawl for both men & women as desired, optional
- Tzitzit: Fringes on the 4 corners of tallit
- Tzedakah Box: Tzadik means righteous. Where we put our offerings
- Kippa: A head covering for both men & women as desired, optional
- Ark: Where the Torah & other scrolls are kept
- Shema: Foundational scripture, Deut. 6:4
- Shulchan Adonai: Table of The Lord, Communion
- Oneg Shabbat: Joy of the Sabbath (covered dish luncheon following Shabbat service, 1st Shabbat of each month)
We’d love to get to know you
Have more questions? We’d love to answer them. We have a community care team that would love to get you the answers you’re looking for and to help you get plugged into our community!
Every Quarter there is a 5th Shabbat-We do not hold services on that Shabbat. NO SERVICE MAY 29TH.